TOP 10 Reasons to Stay at the Surfrider Unit C!
- VIEWS! The Property is in the front of the building directly on the boardwalk with panoramic ocean views to the south, west, and north. You will have a 14ft wide Floor
to Ceiling window, as well as a 6 ft. sliding door right on the beach to view the Mighty Pacific Ocean!
Ocean Views from the Living room (as mentioned above), and the Floor to Ceiling kitchen window with breakfast bar, Both Bedrooms, and One of the 2 bathrooms.
- ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
Watch TV or Movies using the 100 inch (unique to unit C) HD projector on the 9ft wide remote controlled movie screen/shade from the living room and Master bedroom.
- COMFORT, VIEWS & PRIVACY ALL IN ONE!
Relax on the pillow top bed in the Master bedroom and have a full view of the boardwalk, waves, dolphins, pelicans, surfers and still have complete privacy with the special (unique to unit C) reflective 8ft wide One Way glass on the bedroom wall.
- …MORE OPTIONS
Watch Movies or TV not only on the 100 inch HD projector mentioned above, but a 50 inch LED TV as well with a smart BluRay player with Netflix etc.
- OUTDOOR SPACE
Enjoy your own Private Patio with high end outdoor furniture and indoor/outdoor fireplace right on the boardwalk & beach with Indoor/outdoor fireplace. There is also a shared patio adjacent to the beach, hot tub, and BBQ’s.
Unwind in the 9ft sunken Hot Tub directly on the boardwalk (Surfrider Exclusive) and take in the panoramic ocean and boardwalk views.
- BRAND NEW (Oct. 2013) Steam Washer and Dryer (unique to unit C)!
- GREENERY- not to be taken for granted, since it is one of only 2 units in the building, which overlooks fragrant Natal plumb blooms, pygmy palm trees, and succulents.
Once parked in your covered spot it is just a few steps to the Condo with no stairs. After you are done playing on the beach, you can use one of two Foot washers in the building that is 12 feet from your sliding door.
- EXTRAS While listening to music or watching a movie the sound will captivate you with flush mounted wall speakers in the bedrooms and bathrooms, and a surround sound system with subwoofer in the living room.